I had never really heard of the concept of the Pre- Relationship break up until yesterday where I was pouring out my little heart to my dear friend, Lacey. I was mid sentence about Cody, The Tinder Fling, and she just knew, you know? It’s a destructive relationship that will only end in pain but the good outweighs the bad – more on that later. It is a pre-relationship relationship.
- Telling other people about it seems pathetic since your one month dating romance is nothing by comparison to your poor friend who just got out of a three year relationship.
- And when you do tell other people, they roll their eyes and tell you to run.
The best advice I was given was from Lacey, “Run, Run Like Hell” but in the same breath, she gets it after having this toxic pre-relationship relationship creating a vicious cycle and tells me to stay because no matter what, the feelings you get when you are with this person outweigh all the torture your little heart will withstand.
- You have absolutely no leverage, no one else can tell him he’s being a moron since there is a high chance only a few people know of you. And even then, the truth is distorted.
- Unless you have been in a toxic pre-relationship relationship, there is a high chance you won’t be able to understand why your friend is so hung up on a guy she was only dating for a month.
- And worst of all, You will never know what could have been.