Alright the playlist of the week is these wonderful songs.. a little blast for the past, they are my “moody” songs, thus my attempt to be funny (weak).. get it?
ok so leaving behind my horrible attempt at making you laugh, here is a few songs I am thrilled by:
- Into Your Arms, by The Maine
- Lyrical Lies, by Cute Is What We Aim For
- Rainbow In The Sky, by Ziggy Marley
- Roses, by Meg and Dia
- Thunder, by Boys Like Girls
- Change Your Mind, by Sister Hazel
- Jarhand, by Immaculate Machine
- I’m a Bitch I’m a Lover,
- Easy Silence, Dixie Chicks
- Say Hello, Deep Dish
This week has been a moody week, I have exams comming up and since I am basically failing I need to pass finals with flying colours. But on top of all that the unit Iwas going to move into just got called off as apparently the strata master is broke…. and let me tell you, finding a cheap place in Sydney that inst falling apart or a boarding house is getting harder and harder, but there is a place… a block away from my mums house… GEHHHHH, but you know independence.