Forgive me borrowing the term used by Jen Buxton to describe a genre of music. I have got together a collection of music that is no where near the poppy and bubbling music played on most radio stations.
1. Ice Queen – Within Temptation
2. Somebody Loved – The Weepies
3. Into Dust – Mazzy Star
4. 17 11 04 – Jen Buxton
5. You Were Meant For Me – Jewel
6. Casanova Lament – Frank Turner
7. Part Of It – Relient K
8. Samson – Regina Spektor
9. Gimme Sympathy – Metric
10. One Headlight – The Wallflowers
11. Walk You Home – Karmina
12. Your Call – Secondhand Serenade
13. All Good Things Come To An End – Nelly Furtado
14. Heartbeats – Jose Gonzales
15. Drugs Run – Like…Alaska
You will probably recognize alot of the songs. It’s nice stepping back in time. It’s crazy how music can make you feel, almost the same feeling as when you first heard it.
17 11 04 is one of those songs that I can easily end up crying from. It’s crazy that music can have that much influence on you if you let it.