Ok so about half an hour ago I made cupAcakes. They were very delicious but now I am left craving more sugar.
Damn I guess that means more cooking.
Alright I mentioned in my last post that cooking ingredients are scarce.
I’m left with not much… But I think I can make a
1. Oil spray
2. Half a cup of coco powder.
3. Half a cup of boiling water.
4. 125 grams of melted butter
5. 1 an a 1/4 cup of icing sugar ( I don’t think it matters what type of sugar you use.)
6. 1 and a 1/4 cups of self raising flour.
7. Three eggs.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Oh and it is time to ditch the beaters again- swap to a wooden spoon fold in the flour.
Then fold in the coco paste 🙂
Then give a quick spray to your cake pan with the oil spray.